Saturday, October 6, 2012

If I Let You Go by Kyra Lennon is available now!



A few weeks ago, I won an ARC of If I Let You Go by Kyra Lennon. I fell in love with the cover right away, but the novella itself is what took my breath away. 

Kyra created amazing characters - Madison, Dominic  and Tilly. I love them all, and the way their story unfolds is brilliant.

Wanna check out this wonderful novella for yourself? Well, you can!

If I Let You Go - is now available! Kyra’s doing the KDP Select thing, so for a while, it's only available on the Kindle, but you can buy it for £1.02 in the UK, and $1.65 in the U.S! 

If I Let You Go - Amazon UK
If I Let You Go - Amazon.com









Also, Kyra's hosting the If I Let You Go Bloghop.

Check out the deets by clicking on the button. 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3