Thursday, September 19, 2013

Express Yourself - movie character match-up



Express Yourself  is a weekly meme that I co-host with Dani. We come up with a question/topic of some sort for other bloggers to answer. The goal is for all of us to get to know one another better by sharing different things about ourselves. Sound fun? Join us in the linky below.

Topic this week:  Name a movie characters personality that is you to a tee. 




I asked the person who knows me better than I know myself... my husband.
"Right away, Allie comes to mind," he said. 
I wasn't surprised when he chose that character because we have a connection with The Notebook. (Some of the things in Allie and Noah's journey, in their younger years, describes us.)
So, I asked him to think of someone else, since that answer was a given. After thinking on it for a while, he mentioned Abby from The Ugly Truth. And after I thought about it, he's right. She's awkward, neurotic, quirky, feisty, and sassy. Just a few of my favorite things! And apparently, they're a few of his favorite things, too. :)

Is there a movie character that you relate to personality-wise?

3 comments:

  1. I'd have to ask my wife - hope I'm prepared for the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, see I can't think of you without thinking of us, as a duo so I think you remind me of FBI Special Agent Sarah Ashburn from The Heat and I'm Detective Shannon Mullins. Since you went X-Men on me, I think you are Rogue-ish. You have this inner knowing of who you are and what you want. You don't need to have a special ability to know you are special. And you're a romantic at heart and defend what you love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen The Ugly Truth, but awkward people are always fun. lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3