Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Express Yourself: The Hobbit/LOTR


Express Yourself is the weekly meme where Dani @Entertaining Interests and I ask a question or discuss a topic for other bloggers to share and learn more about each other. 

Some topics and/or questions could be repeats, but we do that because things change with time. This way, it keeps things updated. Please join us HERE!


Dec. 15-19:  In celebration of The Hobbit:  The Battle of the Five Armies, highlight one of your favorite characters from The Hobbit/LOTR film franchise.




I've watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy a few times, but haven't had the chance to see any of the hobbit films, though, I plan to soon. 

My choice for fave character in LOTR would be, hands down, Aragorn. Of course, part of the reason is that I adore Viggo Mortensen, but also, I love the character development of Aragorn and what he stood for.

Do you have a favorite character in the The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings film franchise/books? 



4 comments:

  1. I've only seen the first Hobbit film, but I do want to see the other two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I don't think my first post went through.

    I like Legolas. I've always kind of liked the Elves best. Maybe because of Rivendell. That place is so beautiful, and I'd love to go there.

    I've seen a few of the Hobbit movies. The last one was a yawn for me, can't remember which it was though. Hopefully this one is better. Maybe it's cause LOTR set the bar pretty high, it's hard to live up to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Near the end of the final Hobbit movie, someone is sent off to find "the one in the wild who goes by Strider, though that is not his true name."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen The Hobbit yet!!!! I need to get on that. But yes… Legolas fan here… ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3