Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Express Yourself - holiday movies

Express Yourself is the weekly meme where Dani @Entertaining Interests and I ask a question or discuss a topic for other bloggers to share and learn more about each other. 

Some topics and/or questions could be repeats, but we do that because things change with time. This way, it keeps things updated. 
Please join us HERE!




Dec 1-5: What holiday themed show/movie/book are you most looking forward to?

What holiday would be complete without A Christmas Story? It's a classic that my family and I watch over and over again during this season. 

My youngest and I both love How the Grinch Stole Christmas, so we'll be viewing that as well, a bazillion times over, too. :)




6 comments:

  1. A Christmas Story was always playing during the Christmas gatherings at my grandma's house when I was a kid. Sometimes I consider buying that leg lamp just for a few laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We're watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas and Santa Paws tonight! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch A Christmas Story occasionally. It's a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap! I completely forgot about A Christmas Story. How could I forget...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I have never seen A Christmas Story?!?!? I KNOW…

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love A Christmas Story, totally forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3