Friday, April 22, 2016

Celebrate the small things, R is for Rising Stars, and S is for Sandman, Sigil, and Scarlet Spider


Celebrate the Small Things is a Friday blog hop where we share things, big or small, during that week, and then hop around to other blogs to see what they've shared. 






Celebrations...
** My 18 yr old son came in first in the 3200 meter race, and my 15 yr old son came in 2nd in the 1600 meter race! Woot.\! ( Side note: We joke if there's ever a zombie apocalypse, they'll have good cardio! :D )
** New books arrived! Can't wait to read them!
** The hubby and I cleaned out a few closets. Only half done, but was able to give stuff away, and that's always a good thing.



The details and the sign-up list for the 2016 A - Z blogging challenge can be found HERE.

For my A - Z Blogging Challenge, I'm sharing comic book/graphic novel covers that capture my eye.






R is for Rising Stars




S is for Sandman, Sigil, and Scarlet Spider






Cynthea over at whispers, lies and dreams of everyday life shared the above comic covers with me, and I think they are gorgeous!


7 comments:

  1. I don't have any photos of Mr. Levine handy, but here's a comment. Cool idea for your theme, and all are new to me as I'm a little distanced from the genre. Fan of Gaiman's, of course. Have you seen the new Lucifer series based on work which was in turn based on Sandman? It's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your sons! And yay for new books! I need to go through my closets, too. One of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids will definitely be prepared for the zombie apocalypse. I however, may need to look into alternative methods for fleeing hordes of zombies. Do you think a golf cart would be fast enough?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you sons! I better find slower people to run with if there's a zombie apocalypse - they'll leave me in the dust and I'll get eaten! Rising Stars is eerie, but I like Sigil the best. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your sons! How awesome!!! I find it freeing to take a load of clothes down to the bin down the street. Then my closets are empty to be filled yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not wait to read Sigil again and to share it with you!!
    Congrats to the boys! They are beasts!
    And "closets" is on my To Do List today! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3