Friday, March 3, 2017

Celebrate the small things

Celebrate the Small Things is a fun, weekly bloghop where we celebrate things, big or small. 
It can be anything from writing, to family, to organizing, whatever you want to share. 
CTST host's are: Lexa CainKidbits, and Writing Off the Edge.

 Celebrating . . .

Worked with these pink garden roses - not only are they beautiful, but also, they smell amazing. It'd be nice to bottle up the scent!

Had a spa day with my girl, Dani, to celebrate her birthday, which was in January, but we made the appts for this past week. We tried the Stress-Free Seaweed Body Wrap. At first, we were nervous, but the estheticians eased our fears, and it was worth it. A very relaxing time. 

What celebrations do you have for the week?

6 comments:

  1. The roses look divine. One day I'll get up the couragae to try a body wrap. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost smell the roses. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful rose! :) I don't think I'll ever get up the courage for a body wrap. NOpe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rose is so beautiful! Considering you work with flowers all the time, it says a lot that this is the one that's scent you'd like to bottle. Yay for the spa day with your BFF! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh! What a beautiful rose! It's been forever and a day since I've had a spa day - I might have to follow your lead! :) Have a great weekend!

    Friendly Fill-Ins While Celebrating the Small Things to make Friday Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that rose. I can almost smell it from just looking at the image. Stopped by to say hi because I saw your link on Lexa's page.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3